of public hearing concerning the status of realization of scientific elaborations
of the doctor-innovator and scientist
5th of February 2009.
Initiated by the Public board of educated and scientific audience of Ukraine
and by the President of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Oncologists, known scientists, journalists, public representatives and people, cured form cancer took part in the discussion.
On basis of the report of A.I. Potopalsky and theme exhibition, the participants of hearings determined that the head of department of Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of NAS of Ukraine (IMBG of NASU), the director of Institute of Health Promotion and Rebirth of People of Ukraine (IHPRPU) and Charity Fund "Healer given by Heaven", Potopalsky A.I., together with co-authors of IMBG and other domestic and foreign scientific, productive and clinical institutions, have discovered new scientific approach of purposeful improving of the structure of natural biologically active substances with obtaining the preparations that improve human health and environmental conditions on molecular and genetic level. In the Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of NAS of Ukraine and the Institute of Health Promotion and Rebirth of People of Ukraine, original preparations with antitumor, antiviral (including anti-AIDS and anti-hepatitis C), immunoregulatory and anti-radiative actions have been obtained and the ways of their influence use on biological processes in medicine, veterinary medicine and agriculture have been elaborated. The most known among them are: amitozyn and izatizon, protected by authors certificates and by a lot of foreign patents.
Altogether the group has registered in State register of Former Soviet Union more then 70 new kinds of medicines, protected by tens of authors’ certificates, Ukrainian and foreign patents. Unfortunately, none of them have been implemented in medicine. Izatizon has been implemented in veterinary medicine and amitozyn has passes official clinical trials and is recommended by oncologist for wide clinical use.
The author has elaborated and implemented the newest biotechnologies of environmental cleansing and using of the plants able to assimilate atmospheric nitrogen instead of expensive fertilizers. Their wide use is perspective both in Ukraine, and abroad. The use of the plants can give high economic and social effects at the expense of environment enhancement. These plants have good crop capacity on highly saline soils and while using hydroponics with sea water without desalination. Due to these technologies the productivity of the plants, beneficial insects (bees, silkworms), fishes, birds and animals raises. This new way of fight against agro bacterial cancer of the plants based on this landmark new technology of diagnostics, prevention and treatment together with accelerated obtainment of cancer-resistant planting stock (grapes, drupes, fruits, vegetables, etc.) brings $250-2500 US in an additional income from 1 hectare of vineyard area. The original ways of molecular increase of the crop capacity: treatment of cereal, vegetable, cotton seeds with new substances increases their crop capacity on 10-40% without the environment pollution.
Unfortunately, such unique kinds of the plants, approved by State service for the plant varieties of Ukraine for wide use, as: lupine "Industrial", potato "Dzvin", tetraploid rye "Drevlyanske", pumpkin "Kavbuz Zdorovyaga"; echinacea "Poliska Krasunya"; tomato "Ukrainsky" exist only on the authors area, while Ministry of Agrarian Industry spends billions to buy worse foreign sorts of plants.
The authors have also elaborated the original health-improving herbal complexes that have immunoregulatory, disintoxicational properties and help to remove toxic substances and radionuclides. The herbs can be used for wide complex of health-improvement of the people, including children, and also those who have hazardous work conditions, etc.
To fasten the realization of the presented scientific elaborations, their state support and increasing of motivation for business structures involvement, we offer:
1. To appeal to the President and Prime Minister of Ukraine, governmental structures and public organizations with proposal of organization and building Ukrainian National Centre of molecular-genetic and spiritual human health improvement and environment enhancement.
The structure of the centre specifies:
- the scientific complex with budgetary financing approved for 2007-2011 years, with the research area of laboratory of structure modification of biologically active substances in IMBG of NASU including the structures conducting fundamental studies in healthcare, veterinary medicine, plant growing and ecology that will provide additional financing 35 million UAH overall;
- the scientific-clinical and therapeutic-health-improving complex including such medical institutions as Ministry of Health (MH) and Academy of Medical Sciences together with production complex based in the Institute of Health Promotion and Rebirth of People of Ukraine and Institute of Molecular Biology and Genetics of NAS of Ukraine;
- the scientific-production and therapeutic-veterinary complex based on veterinary institutions, poultry factories, pedigree, fish, fur and bee sectors;
all the persons concerned, those from MH and other interested representatives of appropriate sectoral academies will take part in the therapeutic-health-improving complexes;
- the environment enhancement complex will include the representatives of Ministry of emergency situations, Ministry of environmental safety in regions of ecological disaster, together with selective-productive subdivisions based on farms “Prometey” in Vasylkiv region, Kyiv area, in village Bilousivka, Mykolaiv region, collective agricultural husbandry “Nyva” in Korosten region, Zhytomir area, and thematic arboretum “Peremoga”.
2. To ask the Ministry of science and education, the Presidium of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine together with IMBG of NASU and IHPRPU to work out the project of State scientific-technical program for 10 years.
3. To create public coordinating council to solve organizational and scientific research problems. The participants will be: the Head of Public board of educated and scientific audience (PBESA), professor S.M. Nikolaenko; Director of IMBG of NASU academician G.V. Elska; deputy director on scientific work, corresponding member of NASU, professor D.M. Govorun; the author of this scientific approach A.I. Potopalsky; the co-executors-sponsors and businessmen.
4. To lighten the information about an opening of the new scientific approach and about these public hearings in mass media and profile ministries and departments, to put the responses and resolution on web-site: www.potopalsky.kiev.ua.
5. To strengthen the public organization “Fraternal Health-improving Association of Ukraine FHIO-Joy” and to organize a centre for the people holding the same views in Ukraine and abroad.
6. To appeal to the Ministry of education and science, Ministry of health and agrarian policy of Ukraine for implementing the courses of molecular-genetic and spiritual health-improvement and environmental enhancement in the biological departments of Institutes of higher education.
7. To send round this resolution with covering information to the officials of profile organizations and departments with the aim of their involvement in their own rehabilitation and environment enhancement.
Carried unanimously on 5th February 2009.